Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A partial update.

I realize that blogspot is no longer blocked!

Anyhow, time to start posting again. Before that -- I've been working on two projects. One is a night illustration that I must redo the final piece in (>_< Oils evade me... so doing it in gouache and watercolor. )
The sketch/value study of the Night Illustration.
There's a story behind it - I do roleplay, and my sessions usually end up becoming logs of what could be an adventure story. Here's a scene from it - but I do plan to redo a full pencils version.

I have another piece that I'm doing at the current moment - A folklore of the family. Mine is of my past pet dog who was vicious to everyone. I mean, everyone. Except for me, that is! I'll get a future post with the sketch up and running soon enough, now that it was immediately okay'd for proceeding. 

I do commissions on the side, though currently I only have busts open. I thought it'd be nice to post a recent one finished - These busts are fun for me; I usually try to maintain a interesting shape for the entire bust, while still doing my best to keep parts that keep the character distinct. 




No comments:

Post a Comment