Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Redos and new work

I don't have any new photos to post, only words, nyan.

We had a crit where the seniors talked about our work. They liked how it looked, as far as the zodiac.. but they didn't translate it the way I did. u.u~ All of the suggestions they gave doesn't even allow me to tweak what I have so far, like for other people's work - I have to outright redo the whole pieces... which I did, starting from the reference photos. I honestly don't want to do digital, but due to constraint of time (I only have about... what, 2 weeks to get 3 paintings done, not including my other final?)

Then I have this one colored pencil piece that's huge that I need to do (19 x 25).. I have the thumb roughed and printed out - now I just need to go back to the school and enlarge to 11x17 so that I can refine the sketch by hand, then enlarge even more to final size once approved by the teacher tomorrow, in life drawing.

I'm working on redoing my website. I already have it coded up and everything - just needing to add content and whatnot. Oh man... I didn't realize it until I compared this new layout to the old - it's so freaking dark, the old design. x.x I never realized it either, until now. Also came up with a new logo for the site - maybe I can use it for my senior year...

No comments:

Post a Comment